A research leader to understand the world
We are an independent company one of the world‘s largest research groups.
We are proud of this activity that we have been practicing for almost forty year.
Ipsos focuses on a single activity, namely the production, interpretation and distribution of information gathered from individuals about their opinions, desires, attitudes and behaviours.
To meet our clients’ expectations as accurately as possible, we have organized our business into five specialisations - advertising research, marketing research, media research, opinion and social research, and quality and customer relationship management research - and have made of our operations (data collection and delivery) our sixth specialisation.
Thus, Ipsos experts analyse the subtle differences between individuals to produce accurate snapshots of their expectations, motivations and intentions as citizen-consumers.
This unique approach that Ipsos calls ‘Nobody’s Unpredictable’ enables its clients to understand their markets, their customers and a changing world.
- Our ambition: to make survey-based research one of the primary means to understand contemporary society and economy. And to make Ipsos a strategic partner for those who wish to better understand the world and play an active part in it, with lasting success.
- Our experts are specialised in six areas of activity. Our teams are fully dedicated to their specialisation and work as close as possible to our clients’ needs and expectations.
- Our ambition is to grow faster than the market. This enables our company to strengthen its leading position in each of our areas of expertise and to preserve our independence and professionalism.
The Ipsos difference
- Ipsos is an independent company managed and controlled by research professionals.
- Our ambition is to make Ipsos our clients’ preferred research company. For this, we have grown Ipsos into an international group and we have recruited the best professionals to assist us in all major markets.
- We have chosen to specialize our business and to place expertise at the core of our activity. We aim at delivering high quality information adding significant value detailed with explanations and advice for immediate use.
- Our objective: maintain a solid financial performance higher than the market’s and develop responsibly, taking care to make the best use of Ipsos’ means and resources.
Ipsos Key Facts:
First listed on the Paris Stock Exchange: July 1, 1999
Total revenues in 2015: 1,785.3 million euros
Ipsos is the 3th global market research company
(Source: ESOMAR Report 2015, IMS Health Report - Division Inforrmation Services)
Presence in 87 countries
Permanent headcount: 16,450
Clients around the world: 5,000+
47 million interviews conducted per year, of which 20 million online
Welcome to Ipsos.
Click here to be directed to our Global website.